To learn more about our upcoming courses simply click the title below.
NEW for 2019
Required prerequisite for all other courses.
August 3,4 (Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm)
September 21,22 (Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm)
September 14,15 (Sat. 9:00am-5:30pm, Sun. 9:00am-5:30pm)
- 3D learning of Anatomy by building the muscles in clay on a special skeleton model
- Two day course covers all main muscles, bones & joints from the knee to the elbow
- Suitable for beginners & advanced alike
- Excellent for anyone who teaches movement (Yoga, Fitness, Personal Training, Dance, Pilates etc.) or if you are just interested in learning more about human anatomy
This course is very popular so sign up quickly to reserve your spot!
September 28,29 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun. 9:00am-5:00pm)
- Pilates history & Principles
- Beginner to intermediate mat exercises plus modifications
- Osteoporosis & Pregnancy lecture
- Strategies & techniques to effectively cue a Pilates exercise
- Sample beginner Pilates class taught
Please attend Movement Principles prior to attending this course.
June 8,9 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun. 9:00am-5:00pm)
- Intermediate to advanced mat exercises plus modifications
- Strategies & tools for how to class plan
- Sample mixed level class & sample Classical Pilates class taught
NEW 2019 COURSE
Enhanced Pilates Mat completes the mat training by adding rings, rollers, bands and balls to the traditional Mat exercises. The Balanced Body programming system is introduced to make class design easy, effective and fun.
Adding props to a mat class makes them more dynamic, creative and accessible and clients love toys!
- Coming Soon
April 27, 28 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun. (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Introduction to the Reformer, maintenance & safety
- Review of the Pilates Principles applied to the Reformer
- Beginner to intermediate exercises plus modifications
- Leg alignment lecture
- Strategies for balancing & training the lower body
- Sample beginner class taught
Movement Principles course is required prior to starting Reformer Training.
November 16,17 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun. 9:00am-5:00pm)
- Intermediate exercises plus modifications
- Back pain issues and conditions lecture
- Learn the proper protocols & strategies for dealing with low back issues
- Sample intermediate class taught
May 18, 19 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm & Sun. 9:00am-4:00pm)
- Advanced exercises plus modifications
- Sports specific training & program design lecture
- Strategies for advancing a client & exercise progressions
- Sample advanced class taught
July 13, 14 (Sat. & Sun. 9:00am-6:00pm)
A thorough introduction to the Trapeze Table exercises as well as applications for beginning, post-rehabilitation and advanced clients. This training is appropriate for students working with the Allegro Tower of Power, Half Trapeze and Wall Unit as well as those working with full Trapeze Tables. Sequencing programs using multiple pieces of equipment are covered as well as equipment set up, safety and maintenance.
May 4, 5 (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm & Sun. 9:00am-3:00pm
May 3 (Fri. 1:00pm-7:00pm)
Next Course TBA (Sat. 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun. 9:00am-5:00pm)